- Formal presentations,
- Participant-led discussion,
- Shameless commerce,
- And plenty of time for old-fashioned brain-picking with experts and peers.
You’ll walk away with practical ideas and actions to improve your business immediately.
This event runs from 9am on October 17 through 4:30pm on October 18. The preliminary agenda gives you a taste of the two days. A full agenda will be published here later in August.
Registration is currently open. Register by August 31 for a 10% discount.
A block of rooms has been at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Burlington at the rate of $199 per night. The block is open until September 16, and a limited number of rooms are available at a reduced rate for those wishing to stay over enjoy the weekend in Burlington. Don’t wait! Hotels frequently sell out in October as people flock to Vermont. Register at the Hilton Garden Inn.
After the official program, stick around and enjoy a Vermont beer tour, Vermont’s Fall foliage, hanging out in Burlington, or hiking in the Green Mountains as your heart desires.
- On Friday, October 19th, some of us will be hopping in a van to visit some of the finest breweries on the planet. (Some Heady Topper background reading to stimulate the palate.)
- On Saturday, October 20th, weather permitting, Mike will lead a classic hike up one of Vermont’s mountains, followed by another stop at a Vermont brewery.
- Self-directed leaf-peeping tours that people travel to Vermont from around the world are possible at your leisure.
- Just hanging out in Beautiful Burlington
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.