Know any good books? Recommend one for a chance to win one.
You may have seen some of my reading recommendations from earlier this year. I’m looking for reading recommendations for 2014, specifically books that will help those in the home performance or other residential energy-related service businesses.
Two winners will be randomly selected from all qualifying entrants. Each winner will receive a copy of one of my current favorite business books.
1. Qualifying Entrants and Entries:
- Following @EnerGMatters on Twitter as of December 31, 2013 and thru the time the winner is selected in January 2014.
- By midnight U.S. Eastern Standard Time, December 31, 2013, tweet a business book recommendation appropriate to home performance or HVAC contractors, including general business books, including @EnerGMatters and #2014readinglist in the tweet. For example, your tweet might be: “Hey @EnerGMatters, add Predictably Irrational by Ariely to your #2014readinglist!”
- Your recommendation has to be a real book that’s still in print. It’s OK if I’ve read it already. Hopefully you have!
- You only get one entry per person, although I’m interested in all of your recommendations!
- You must be 18 years old at the time you Tweet.
- Resident of United States.
2. SECRET BONUS FOR READING THIS FAR: You’ll get an extra chance to win if you also subscribe to OmStout’s Energy Matters blog by December 31, 2013 and thru the prize drawing date.
3. Follow the Twitter Rules
4. Please don’t enter under multiple Twitter accounts.
5. Please don’t post the same tweet repeatedly—remember, only one entry counts anyway.
6. Adhere to any applicable Laws and Regulations for your Jurisdictions. You might want to adhere to Law and Regulations that don’t apply to the contest, too.
7. Prizes are selected by me in January 2014. No substitutions. No cash value. I’ll pay for shipping to the U.S.
8. Winners are responsible for any taxes on either the prize or the increased income gained from reading the book!
9. If anything really crazy or kinda crazy happens that interferes with this contest, at the sole determination of OmStout, the contest may be cancelled at any time and no prizes awarded. Hopefully we don’t have to invoke Rule #9!